We are happy to announce we are now open with normal business hours! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. In an effort to maintain the safest possible environment for our patients and staff, we have enacted the following procedures in light of COVID-19 (as suggested by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA):
- Our office will ask you a series of screening questions upon your arrival, ensuring overall safety from COVID-19.
- We ask that you please wear a face mask or covering while entering the practice and in the waiting area.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (704) 896-0515 or fill out the appointment request form online.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. We can’t wait to see you again soon!
– Dr. Kye & The Team